Open to all crafters and artists, with a preference for quality hand crafted goods.
A sample photo of merchandise to be sold must be submitted as part of the Festival Application.
- Vendor products may be original arts or crafts created by the Vendor, or other merchandise.
- HAND CRAFTED Merchandise with Alligator images will be permittedthis year. Massproduced items, including T-Shirts and posters will not be allowed for sale. This is the first year in quite some time we are allowing this – we hope to provide the festival attendees with high quality alligator-related souvenirs.
- The term ‘alligator festival’ is prohibited on all merchandise unless express written permission is obtained from festival organizers in advance of the festival.
- No weapons, silly string, laser sighted guns, or popping/cracking type noisemakers, or offensive materials of any kind will be accepted or permitted.
- No food/drink may be sold by Arts & Crafts Vendors.
- Raffles/contests/active solicitations through festival crowd are not allowed.
For more information, please contact the Arts and Crafts Vendor Coordinator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to become a vendor at the Alligator Festival, please download the vendor application: Download the Arts and Crafts Vendor Application
Prospective food vendors may submit the following application to the Alligator Festival Food Coordinator via email to email@example.com.
Download the Food Vendor Application